Boy survives terrifying Miami shark attack

Image

A 6-year-old boy was attacked by a shark while holidaying with his family in Miami — but miraculously survived after a pair of strangers fought off the killer fish.

Logan Hamby was wading in the water just a few feet away from his parents when they heard their son scream.

“I immediately started getting up,” Logan’s dad Kenneth said. “I thought it was a jellyfish.”

But as he approached his son, he saw a shark fin suddenly surface near his frantic son.

The father then spotted the mouth of the creature clamped around Logan’s leg as it tried to drag the child under the water.

“When he went under that second time, the shark was pulling him out,” Kenneth said. “Three seconds later, I don’t know if I could have saved him.”

Good Samaritans Chris Wilson and Antonio Ruiz then jumped into the water and started to pummel the determined fish — punching its head before it finally let go.

Advertisements

1 Response to “Boy survives terrifying Miami shark attack”


  1. 1 top it training companies in indore June 10, 2014 at 6:42 am

    Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




All the news that's printed to fit from New York's best online information source.

Latest news:

RSS New York Times

RSS NY Daily News

  • An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.

RSS New York Post

  • Shock sex harass claim: Cuomo turned blind eye to pervert under his nose November 19, 2017
    An upstate woman has stepped forward to reveal she is the sex-harass accuser who prompted the resignation last month of a high-ranking Gov. Cuomo appointee — and to accuse the governor of repeatedly ignoring his pal’s “horrific acts.” In a shocking Manhattan federal court lawsuit filed Saturday, Lisa Marie Cater alleges former Empire State Development... […]

RSS USA Today

  • An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Website redesign by BST Designs

%d bloggers like this: